The Death Whisperer Series

The Death Whisperer Series
The Death Whisperer Series available at https://www.amazon.com/author/dmichaelolive

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Zinfandels Under $25.00

My wife and I are big fans of zinfandels. In fact, I'd say it's her favorite wine. They are a bit darker and heavier than the Pinot's. Some of the best I've ever tasted are reviewed below in my "under $25.00" list.

1. Franciscan Oakville Estates; California; ~$22.00. This one has long been our favorite. Something about this winery just always yields great zins. It's dark red with lots of blackberry, current, and a hint of vanilla overtones. Bouquet is marvelous. It's sometimes hard to find but it's worth searching for.

2. Seven Deadly Zins, Michael-David Winery; California; $13-$16.00. Another of our favorites. Widely available...and I like the name.

3. Sin Zin, Alexander Winery; California; $19.00. Similar to the Seven Deadly Zins. Both are delicious and have catchy names.

Those are the favorites. Try one and enjoy!

No comments: