The Death Whisperer Series

The Death Whisperer Series
The Death Whisperer Series available at https://www.amazon.com/author/dmichaelolive

Monday, June 23, 2008

Chardonnay's under $25.00

Tonight I'm going to recommend several chardonnays that I've enjoyed. Many of the chardonnays are quite pricey and those that aren't, usually aren't very good. But I've got a few favorites and I'm sure there are more. Here're my picks:

1. Franciscan Oakville Estates; California; ~$20.00. Very pleasant. Flavors of apples and pears, and a nice, (little bit dry) oak-y finish that comes across as simple and clean. Has an almost buttery richness to it.

2. Martin Ray Santa Cruz Mountains Reserve; California; ~$19.00. Similar to the Franciscan but not as buttery rich. A bit lighter.

3. Kim Crawford Unoaked Chardonnay; New Zealand; $16.00. For those who don't like the oak flavor found in many chardonnays, this is a good one. Clean fruit with pear overtones. Nice finish.

Enjoy!

No comments: